Working with Longspur
Longspur offers a flexible economic structure depending on differing partner requirements. These range from a straight lease to higher royalty payments, joint venture and equity ownership. Longspur also recognizes that many communities or landowners have already signed up to an Option Agreement or Term Sheet with another developer, but are frustrated with the lack of progress being made on the project. Longspur welcomes the opportunity to discuss how we might be able to assist in moving your project forward together.
Longspur offers a turnkey solution to communities or landowners which involves the following steps:
- Pre-scoping assessment, Screening & Feasibility
- Grid capacity assessment
- Development & Permitting
- Project Finance
- Pre-construction project management
- Construction and commissioning
- Asset Operation and Management
The key economic benefits to the community or landowner are as follows:
- Bonus paid on signing of an Option Agreement
- Bonus paid on execution of lease (start of construction)
- Inflation-linked annual royalty or fixed fee paid to the landowner for the next 20-25 years
- Income from the sale of electricity under a PPA (Power Purchase Agreement) if a Joint Venture
If you believe your land may be suitable for wind turbines, solar PV farm or run-of-river hydro scheme and are interested in learning more, please complete the form here to allow us to complete a free site assessment.